Satyrs [Caltrop Core]
A downloadable tabletop RPG
A Caltrop Core game of Satyrs.
You are a bunch of adventuring 20-something year old Satyrs with messy relationships and cheerful magic, going on quests to find treasures, rescue princes/princesses/descendants of monarchs in distress and defeat evils. Satyrs have the abilities and capabilities of heroic humans, but can also talk with animals and always have a beautiful singing voice.
Satyrs are incredibly messy and fickle with how they perceive relationships, and even if they don’t want to acknowledge it, love the drama that rises from this. As mythical 20-something creatures, a Satyr also has very little emotional maturity to deal with how the drama affects them and their fellow adventurers, but they try their best anyways.
- d4 based system where your success in situation is based on your relationships and your role.
- Choose from 9 premade roles (such as "Beefcake Barbarian", "Trust Fund Paladin" or "The Bard") or create your own for your adventurer.
- Wield powerful magics that can change the course of play.
- Consent-heavy fail state in rolls — any consequences are ones you think are the most fun.
- Be a mess, but at the same time truly try to support your friends.
- While in open playtesting, the game is available as PWYW to get funds for an editing round, after which there will be a base price.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.