Forged In The Dark Cyberpunk done right. Really cool game with some neat ideas, Petri!
Cyberpunk is Dead [Forged in the Dark]
A downloadable tabletop rpg
Your team is an underpaid corporate interests upkeep operations group (a fancy name for the faceless corp hit squad that you are) in a dark, ultra-market-driven cyberpunk world. You play as one of these privatized military operatives.
Explore the highs and lows of what it means to be one of those goons that are on the receiving end of bullets and katanas in most of the cyberpunk stories out there. Complete missions set out by the Corporation. Do your best and try to keep up with the monthly payments of your cyberware. Experience highly stressful and traumatic situations, and be forced to confront them again at a later date again.
Become the best squad in the whole Corporation, and get your function outsourced to a cheaper alternative.
A Forged in the Dark game of a dark dystopian future.
- Minimalist hack condensed into three sheets.
- Innovative d12-based variant of the FitD system.
- In rolls, the STATE of the operative and the SITUATION itself determine how the dice and their results are read.
- The corporation the group works for only cares about the EXPENSE and PROFIT, while characters have to struggle with HARM and STRESS.
- Characters can fail, succeed or overreact in their actions.
- Downtime rules push the characters towards their inevitable end.
In order to download this tabletop rpg you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this tabletop rpg at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you are in need and cannot afford a copy, help yourself to a community copy of the game. Every sale contributes more copies to the pool:
- Each PDF sale gives 1 copy
- Tips $2.5 above the asking price add 1 copy per $2.5